Concrete Laborer Job Summary
Our company has an opening for a Concrete Laborer. You will assist our concrete team with the demolition of current concrete structures, prepping pour sites, mixing concrete, and placing concrete and rebar.
Other duties include making concrete repairs, caulking expansion joints, and applying finish coating. You must know how to use construction equipment and tools and how to handle materials carefully.
Our ideal candidate has at least one year of skilled labor or concrete experience, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
Concrete Laborer Duties and Responsibilities
- Demo worksites and prepare them for new concrete pour or placement
- Mix concrete
- Pour or place concrete
- Install rebar, expansion joints, or carbon fiber
- Repair concrete structures
- Apply finishing coat
- Follow all safety protocols when using tools and equipment
- Clean up the worksite when the project is complete
Concrete Laborer Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma and GED certificate
- 1+ years of concrete or skilled labor experience preferred
- Knowledge of standard construction equipment and materials
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Reliable transportation
NOTE: This online application form is designed as a brief introduction and not as a thorough job application. Additional information may be required if you meet the qualifications required for the job.
Paid holidays, weekly pay, paid lunch, no benefits. Salary based on work ethic and experience.